Friday 13 April 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

The lovely Eli from Complex Chaos has presented me with the Blogger Appreciation Award - Im really flattered and want to say a massive thank you to Eli - go check out her fab blog.

Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenters/supporters/followers as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.

Here Are The Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
Since October last year

2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
Im a beautician and people were always asking what products I used, what they should use and I am a total beauty product addict so it seemed like a great way to get to know like minded people instead of boring my friends with my newest shade of nail polish - ha ha xx

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Mainly beauty although there are some great fashion and lifestyle blogs.

4. What is the one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
My photography skills arent the best !

So I nominate...


Well done lovelies
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

8 comments: