Friday 13 April 2012

Lipstick Fridays Clarins Joli Rouge

Hi everyone

Today Im wearing a lipstick from the Clarins Colour Breeze Collection, Joli Rouge in Baby Pink. Clarins have an amazing range of cosmetics and I do have to confess to being a bit of a Clarins junky over the years. This lipstick is a little gritty to apply due to the shimmering particles and it is not very highly pigmented so it does take a good couple of swipes to build up the colour. I would describe this as a cool toned sheer baby pink. It definately adds just a hint of colour but makes your lips look lovely and plump and very kissable! It also contains mango butter and vitamin E which will help to help moisturise and protect your lips. Clarins Joli Rouge Baby Pink lipstick can be purchased from Escentual.com for a special price of £13.20.

Have your tried any Clarins Lipsticks ?
Whats your favourite?








Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its really pretty isnt it xx Think the petal pink may be my favourite though xx

      Delete
  2. I have one similar and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty, will have to get myself one too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty isnt it xx I love Clarins lipsticks xx they are amazing xxx

      Delete
  4. very pretty!! i love pinks lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too !! I need to get out of this pink rut !! half of my lippys look the same xx

      Delete
  5. I have one clarins lipstick and I love it ;) I always like clarins products..
    this one looks pretty on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty colour, looks lovely!


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a pretty pink shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its just gorgeous xx not highly pigmented but then sometimes its nice to wear something with a hint of colour xx

      Delete
  8. Wow this is really a beautiful lipstick! I love the colour! Looks so romantic:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty color!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisptick Fridays Calrins Joli Rogue is described in the post here. Read all about it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to get updated from newest reports.
    My weblog tattoo removal

    ReplyDelete