Friday, 6 April 2012

Friday Night Nails Zoya Jana

Hi everyone

I am having a rather subdued Easter weekend so thought I would go for a nice subtle colour this evening. Tonight I am wearing Zoya Jana which is desribed as putty coloured nail polish with mauve and purple undertones. I love Zoya nail polish and you can achieve a perfect finish in two coats. This dried quickly and gives a beautiful shiny finish. Zoya Jana can be purchased from LaLaLondon for £9.99. I think that Zoya do a fantastic range of nail polish in beautiful colours - Ive got my eye on Marina and Adina so keep your eyes peeled for some swatches of those in the coming weeks.
What are your favourite colours at the moment ?






Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

21 comments:

  1. I get my zoya from an ebay seller they charge £6.99 per polish.Cant remember the sellers name.
    Just do a search for zoya and you will see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh ill check that out xx thanks for that xxx

      Delete
  2. Adina looks fabulous! Can't wait to see that review!
    xx taylor
    http://girlmeetsbeautyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesnt it xx Ive totally fallen in love with that too xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun xx its gorgeous isnt it xx so versatile xxx

      Delete
  4. I usually prefer brighter colours...but I really like this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely colour- a really understated one. Will go with so many outfits :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree xxx it would go with anything xx such a gorgeous colour xxx

      Delete
  6. Love zoya polishes and this is such a pretty colour :) Just to let you know I've given you an award ~ http://elicomplexchaos.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blog-awards.html x~x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks hun xx thats really lovely of you xxx

      Delete
  7. i nominated you for a blogger award :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colour! Very sophisticated, but also sexy!

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it xx I really love this colour xxx

      Delete
  9. The zoya polish looks lovely, I dont know why but I dont own any Zoya nail varnish! xxx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha xx You will definately have to invest in some xx

      Delete
  10. I love this color! Very posh and elegant - I think I need it:)

    ReplyDelete