Friday 13 April 2012

Friday Night Nails Branwens Feather

Hi Lovelies
Sorry to bombard you all with blog posts this evening !
  Tonight Im wearing the fantastic Butter London polish in Branwens Feather. This stunning polish is quick to dry, has an excellent consistency, and it flows easily across the nails allowing for precise application. The one thing I will say though is that I do find the brush slightly small but then I think I have big nails - ha ! At first glance this polish looks black but as it catches the light you can see that its a very deep purple/magenta hue to it with rainbow micro-glitter particles.
I achieved this finish with three coats and I have to say it does remind me slightly of Zoya's Jem only maybe a little darker - what do you guys think ? Butter London Branwen's Feather can be purchased from Butter London for £12.






Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

23 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour! Love it!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmery-ness of this polish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty purple! I love butter london!
    xx taylor
    girlmeetsbeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg dont apologize!!! you are far from bombarding us! i love seeing your new posts! this color is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks lovely xxx This colour is gorgeous but I must admit that Im lusting after knees up after seeing it on your blog xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the colour :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its soooo pretty xx think im addicted to butter london ha ha xx

      Delete
  6. What a sophisticated shade, thanks for the swatch.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that nail polish is amazing :D I really need to get some butter london polish for myself! Can I ask how much you have paid for?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its gorgeous isnt it xxx Ive had this a while I got this one off ebay for £10 XXX

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous shade, I've not seen one like this before, love!

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! Thanks for following me, I'm following you back!

    Xo Jay

    That‘s so Fletch

    ReplyDelete
  10. butter London has some of the most unique polishes I've seen! This one looks great on you!

    xx Louise
    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete