Monday, 15 October 2012

Superdrug Dry Shampoo

Dry shampoo is one of those products Im always on the look out for - Ive tried Tresemme, Baptiste and Charles Worthington but they all seem to make me look as if I have stuck my head in a bucket of talc, even after a good brush and a vigorous head shake, so when I seen Superdrug's dry shampoo in Chocolate Brownie I thought I might of just found what Id been looking for.
How wrong could I have been ?
My first question is ...
Have any of you tried this? I really would love to know what you think of it.
and my second question is...
Surely you just point and spray - Dont you?
The reason for my second question is this dry shampoo has succeeded in making my hair look more greasy than when I started !! Ive used this once and ok its not exactly expensive at the grand price of £1.99 but when I buy something that claims to be a dry shampoo Im actually hoping that it will help make my hair look like its been shampooed ??!
OK, rant over but I seriously I would love to know if anyone has tried this and what success you have had with it let me know.

Lots of Love
A little greasy Lipstick Fridays
xx
 

8 comments:

  1. I've just bought three of these as it was on offer of buy one and get two free! So I got all three for £1.99 :)
    Will let you know how they are!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks let me know how you get on with it xxx

      Delete
  3. oh gosh, didn't think it was like that! I've heard good things on this as well! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know !! Couldnt believe it xx Maybe its just my hair ha ha xx

      Delete
  4. I had this before and it was a sticky brown mess! It actually made my hair look muddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ? Well its good to know its not just me ! hehe xx well on with the search for the perfect dry shampoo xxx

      Delete