Tuesday 23 October 2012

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

The humble lip balm seems to have come along way in recent years. I remember whilst I was growing up, regularly plastering chapstick over my sore dry lips which only seemed to serve in making them worse.  One of my favourite lip balms at the moment is the Nuxe Reve de Miel which is especially for dry or chapped lips. Reve de Miel is infused with honey and precious plant oils as well as Grapefruit Esscence and Shea Butter. If you read my blog yesterday you will know Ive been suffering from dehydrated skin, my lips also seem to have been drained of all moisture but my Reve de Miel has succeeded in getting them back in tip top condition.
Reve de Miel is a fantastic product which can be purchased from Escentual.com for £9.50.
 
Whats your favourite lip balm ?
 
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Adore this!

    http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/promo/nars-andy-warhol-collection/nars-andy-warhol-highlighting-blush/satellite-of-love

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it amazing xxx will definitely check out your giveaway xx

      Delete
  2. omg, the lip balm looks like it's floating! Great post and thanks for sharing hun! Come by soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG so it does , I totally never noticed that. Must be my excellent photography skills ha ha xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great product! I'll look into it since I suffer from a dry pout too. thanks for the post!

    jazzybeaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try out this lip balm as I hear nothing but good things about it -- on the Christmas list it goes!

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it on the list hon xx Youll love it , its a fab product xxx

      Delete
  5. I've heard good things about this nuxe reve de miel lip balm product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete