Sunday 21 October 2012

Blog Sale New Items

Please email me at Lipstick-Fridays@hotmail.co.uk with the item you would like - please leave correct paypal email & full name & address
I can post internationally but please contact me first for postage
All items will be sent 2nd recorded mail
Please allow £2 postage per each item + 50p for an additional item
If the postage costs less this will be refunded to you through paypal
For multiple items and larger sets or where stated next to the products please contact me first to ensure the correct postage
I will accept Paypal only.
No refunds or exchanges will be given.
You will have 24 hours to PayPal the money, after this the product will go to the next person who wanted the item.
Package will not be shipped until status is PAID.

Mac Paint Pots - £8 Each
Swatched once with brush
Morning frost - SOLD
For Effect - SOLD

Mac Lipstick - £8 each
Both Swatched once with brush
Whirls & Twirls - SOLD
Ruby Woo
YSL Rouge Volupte No 2 - £10
Tester with clear cap - full size
swatched once with brush

7 comments:

  1. How much for the red one?I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I have please have mac ruby woo if it's not already gone. Paypal is mailgeorgia@mail.com. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can i get the ysl please my paypal and email is .. jade-e-davies@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very useful info specifically the final phase :) I take care of such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; african mango seeds

    ReplyDelete