Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse October Favourite

One of my favourite products this month was a present my friend brought back from her holidays. I have been using it to tend to the dry skin on my legs and arms. Bring back summer time !! My skin is struggling !!
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is a cult beauty product with a massive following. It is a multi-purpose dry oil spray which can be used on your face, body and hair to help keep you nourished and moisturised, only it wont leave you feeling oily just nice and moisturised which helps, if like myself you are always in a rush in the mornings.!The oil has a wonderful fresh smell and contains a "high concentration of 30% precious plant oils, including borage, sweet almond, hazelnut, St. John's wort, camellia, and macadamia. An added infusion of soothing, nourishing vitamin E ensures antioxidant protection and long-lasting moisturisation."
This stuff is amazing and I will definitely be buying this again when my massive 100ml bottle runs out. This is a fantastic product will be a saviour now the colder weather is coming in and we are piling on the layers and turning up the thermostats.
 You can purchase Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse from Escentual.com for £28.30.


Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

8 comments:

  1. I've never seen or heard of it until now, it does seems expensive but if it works, well, you just can't out a price on that :)


    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this excellentpost. It will really help a lot of people. Generally we tend to take medicine for lowering blood pressure.in fact we should try alternative ways . So informative and interesting post have been shared here.
    mortgage refinancing Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all. And of course nice review about the application.
    So informative and interesting post have been shared here. It's very nice website. I will search this page again & again great list. I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us.
    pancake mix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly enjoy reading on this internet site. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! This post shows a report that is tighten to common. credible strategy of countenance resulting from which cause your post turn so informative.
    vakantiehuis dordogne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the great list and I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us. I really appreciate posts, which might be of very useful. I am also building new sites all of the time and getting good results by using natural methods. I look forward to future updates. Once again thanks. Keep smiling.
    Get More Twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete