Friday 26 October 2012

Skyfall Collection


Hi everyone
Its Friday - woo hoo.
"Well hello Mr Bond"
Since Im going to see James Bond tonight I thought I would post about the new Skyfall Collection from OPI. The Skyfall Collection is a celebration of 50 years of Bond and there are 12 limited edition colours to choose from as well as one very special edition topcoat called The Man With The Golden Gun which contains real 18K gold!
 

 
I cannot wait to see the movie so I decided to give my nails a Bond themed makeover. I dont have all the colours in the collection but I did pick a few which jumped out at me and didnt look too similar to anything I already had. OPI is the polish I use on my clients - the formula is fantastic and easy to paint with, the brush is the perfect size and the polish dries really quickly.
Tonight I have decided to wear Tomorrow Never Dies which is a gorgeous intense purple, although it comes up quite blue looking in my pictures, Ive layered it with The Man With The Golden Gun and a ring finger accent of Golden Eye. Im really pleased with the finished look however one thing I will say is, Im sure you could probably get just as nice a topcoat for a fraction of the price, this retails at a staggering £29.99 but it is a special edition and it is real gold ! The other colours retail for £11.00 and can be purchased from Lena White.
Check out my Bond Nails.
 
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. some beautiful shades in this collection!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo they are all so beautiful. love the aubergine colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, your nails look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I wrote a post on these too, my favourites are Tomorrow never dies' and 'On her majesty's service'.

    http://lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete