Tuesday 21 August 2012

Models Own Utopia

Just a quick NOTD post I wanted to share with you all - today Im wearing the lovely Models Own Utopia with Opi's Servin Up A Sparkle as a glitter accent on my ring finger.
If you dont already own Models Own Utopia - its definitely worth a look - this is a gorgeous pale lilac/grey tone. Both of these lacquers have a fantastic formulation which makes them easy to apply. This is two coats of Utopia and two coats of Servin Up A Sparkle.





Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

4 comments:

  1. Great colour, the glitter polish on your ring finger is a really nice touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg <3 i did this same exact thing with my teal nail polish on my blog <3, please follow me, i'll follow you:

    http://tboruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha xx great minds think alike xx I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete