Friday, 24 August 2012

Dior Incognito

Hey girlies

Hope you are all well.

So todays polish is one which I have been hoarding for a couple of months, god knows why because I think it may be the most perfect understated nude nail polish I have ever laid my eyes on, and believe me Ive seen a few !

Let me introduce you to Dior Incognito....


Incognito is a nude pinky cream with a hint of grey which is semi-sheer when applied and looks very similar to Chanel Rose Cache. The gorgeous Dior Incognito has a wonderful formulation which is long-lasting and quick to dry and gives you a beautiful shiny finish. I applied two coats but if you wanted more coverage you could apply three.


The wider brush makes it easier to apply for us girlies with bigger nail plates and I feel that this colour would complement any skin tone.



Dior Incognito can be purchased from Escentual.com for £17.15.
Im in love !!
Have you tried this yet?

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx


2 comments: