Monday, 13 August 2012

Nail of the Day

As Britain bids farewell to the Olympics I was feeling rather patriotic so I thought Id do a little twist on the Union Jack manicure everyone seems to have been sporting. Im much of a novice at nail art and I didn't really fancy sporting a flag on every finger (takes too long to paint - ha ha!) so I kept my fingers red with an accent crystal on my ring finger and Im wearing a Union Jack on my thumb.




Are any of you sporting Olympic themed nails?

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the idea of Olympic themed nails :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon x I'm really lovin them x sad the olympics are over x x

      Delete
  2. I love this, very patriotic :) You've painted the union jack really well too - I tried but failed miserably! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou xx Its very bloomin difficult ha ha xxx

      Delete
  3. Very patriotic! I'm sad the olympics are over to.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it xxx Yes theres nothing to watch on tv now ha ha xxx

      Delete
  4. Great nail art. Was it free hand? Looks perfect :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon xx Yes it was free hand xx took ages tho ha ha xxx

      Delete