Tuesday 15 November 2011

Pretty Pewter

Mmmmh - Does anyone else think this seems to be turning into a blog about nail polish ??
Well I got a little present last night and felt the need to wear it today - Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous - a pretty pewter colour with a hint a glitter. I feel like it looks like a starry night.
First coat goes on pretty thin and second coat was a bit patchy so I applied a third coat which made all the difference. I love OPI polishes and I love the wider brush - it suits my larger fingernails !

Any way here it is ..


With Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! :)

    Although I don't wear make-up much I still love Make-up!

    I'm not much of a nail polish girl but when I saw "The Muppets" edition of OPI nail polish...I had to go buy me some lol...I bought "Excuse Moi" which I have on right now and "Animalistic" Which I'll probably wear on Christmas! Although they cost $8.50 they are worth it! ;)

    Btw Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry forgot to add on the last post that nail polish you have on is really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete