Tuesday 30 July 2013

Back with Shellac Cake Pop

Hey there everyone

I'm back.
Yes I've been out of blogging action for a while, I've been so busy and had quite a few personal problems to sort out that my little blog has had to take a back seat for a bit, but I cant tell you how good it feels to be writing a little blog post for you this evening.



Today I'm wearing Shellac Cake Pop which is a gorgeous baby pink colour - Im thinking very reminiscent of Kim Kardashian's nails. Anyway I'm breaking myself in gently this evening with a nice short blog post, also thought it was a great opportunity to show off my new ring from Ashiana Jewellery, Im a massive fan of Ashiana, they do beautiful unusual jewellery at excellent prices so if you are a jewellery lover like myself check out their website - they even have a sale on at the moment.


I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to updating you with my beauty musings on a more regular basis.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

9 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour!!

    Don't forget to check out my blog
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it gorgeous xxx Totally love it and didnt think I would xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Such a pretty pink isnt it :) Ive completely fallen in love with it - think it would look great with a tan xxx

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful mani! <3 Love the color x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks hon xx isnt it fab xx not usually a fan of these types of colours but I think this one has converted me xx

      Delete
  4. Find the best skin care and facial spa products for your skin type from Advanced Spa in New York. Our products offer solutions for every skin issue.

    ReplyDelete