Saturday 19 January 2013

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Vitalising Body Gel Oil

Whoa ! That's a mouthful !!
A product that I'm loving at the moment is Vaseline's Cocoa Body Oil. Towards the end of last year I kind of got into body oils and I'm always on the look out for something which will help infuse some moisture into my dry skin. I find that its at its worst on my legs and my back but this wonderful product is helping me kick that dry skin to the kerb. Its easily absorbed, very light on the skin and doesn't feel sticky at all, plus it smells absolutely yummy without being over powering which I found to be a problem with the Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil (review here). I love massaging this in when I'm just out the shower and my skin is still a little damp, it leaves a very light film on your skin which keeps your skin feeling lovely and soft . A fab product for an excellent price - you can buy Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Vitalising Body Gel Oil from Boots for £4.69.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx



8 comments:

  1. Can't believe how cheap this is! I pay that for baby oil. !! I'm having a blog sale towin a beauty box, and I would LOVE you to enter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its bloomin fab xxx Ooh that sounds good I will pop over and check it out xxx

      Delete
  2. oh i've heard of that product before.must try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab xx Definitely worth a try xx I love the nice sheen it leaves on your skin xxx

      Delete
  3. I always used Johnson's baby gel to make my legs shinny and pretty. Lately my legs are so dry and I have tried everything .... not even kidding even 100% shea butter but within couple hours my legs are dry again !! I should definitely give this a try ...
    Thanks for posting !

    http://dailydiaryofabrowngirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely worth trying this out xx Its really helped my legs stop being so dry and itchy xxxx

      Delete
  4. ooo ill have to give this a go! Palmers body oil is lovely too xx

    natashajanesworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmh I love that one too xx Its even better now it comes in a pump dispenser xxx

      Delete