Friday 25 November 2011

Mac Haul

I seem to have gone mental for Mac !!
I really have to build up my Mac collection - but I think I went a bit mad with the Glitter and Ice collection.
Ive tried to do some swatches but the light isnt that great today so I'll try again tomorrow.
Here is everything I got:-
3 Dazzleglass Lipglosses in Glitter and Ice,Dressed to Dazzle and Spanking Rich - dont like the Dazzleglass as much as the Lipglass - I find it a bit stickier !
1 Nail Varnish Dazzlesphere containing Style Tip, Mistletoe, Much Adored and Dark Angel
3 Paint Pots - Lets Skate, Morning Frost, For Effect
1 Mineralize Eye Shadow in Winterized
Make It Perfect brush kit
3 Nail Lacquers in Festive Finery, Get Noticed and Unconditionally Fabulous
1 Beauty Powder in Snow Globe
Here is a picture of everything I bought - swatches and proper review to follow

Sorry about the picture - my camera seems to have cut the bottom off !!


With Love
Lipstick Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment