Friday 30 March 2012

Friday Night Nails-The Hunger Games

Hi everyone

Last weekend I purchased two polishes from the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection - Dress Me Up and Fast Track. Ive been dying to try them out all week but since Im going to see the film tonight I thought there is no better place to give them an outing. China Glaze nail polish has a great consistency and is easy to apply, I find that it dries quickly and I get a good couple of days wear out of them before I experience any chipping.  My only regret is not buying the rest of the collection because the the colours are stunning - you can purchase The Hunger Games collection from Nail Polish Direct for £5.95 so I think Im off to buy some more.


Two coats of Dress Me Up




I used Fast Track as a top coat but to be honest I think it looks prettier on its own.


Have any of you seen The Hunger Games yet ?
Really excited.

Well have a lovely weekend everyone.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love that first nail polish colour! So lovely.
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isnt it x definately my favourite out of the two xx

      Delete
  2. Love them both, so wearable and feminine. Looking forward to seeing the film next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finishing reading Garden Spells by Sarah Aadison Allen this weekend and then will read Hunger Games. I was just thinking that once I read it, I would wear a polish from the collection to go and see the movie, but which one? I have Harvest Moon, Riveting, and Luxe and Lush. I really want Fast Track too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May have a look at that book x riveting is stunning think I'll go for that next x x

      Delete
  4. SEEN IT...LOVED IT!!! Im a huge hunger games fan! i have all the nail polishes from this collection. dress me up is one of my top 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow x you have them all you lucky lady xx think I'm going to have to read the books too x loved the film x

      Delete
  5. greate neutrals!!

    haven't watched hunger games yet...but looking forward to check it out!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they x I loved the film so going to check out the books x think I like seeing the film first x

      Delete
  6. Love Dress me Up, such a pretty shade! Also, watched Hunger Games and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pastel nail polish....loving it...n I haven't watched hunger games yet ,
    Btw be sure to check out my new post as well
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete