Thursday 1 December 2011

Duped ?!



After a little internet surfing the other day it I had managed to find out that Next diamonds perfume is apparently a dupe for Miss Dior Cherie (one of my most favourite scents).
I excitedly logged into my Next Directory account and purchased the Diamonds Eau De Parfum and patiently waited for my parcel to arrive.
I got it today and I dont get it ! The bottle is a little crappy looking and I dont think it smells anything like Dior Cherie ! Am I the only one ??
Dont get me wrong its a nice enough perfume I sprayed it a couple of hours ago and Im still picking up hints of the scent but I just dont think it smells anything like Dior.

If you are looking for a dupe of Dior Cherie then look no further than Katie Price Stunning - I find that it smells exactly like Dior and people always ask what Im wearing when I have it on.

With Love
Lipstick Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment