Saturday 11 February 2012

February Amarya Box

This month I have only one word to describe Amarya's February Beauty Box.
AMAZING !


In this months box I received a Neom Happiness Treatment Travel Candle which retails for £13.00, a full size Zoya nail polish in Avery which retails for £10, a 15ml tube of Organic Avocado Replenishing cream which retails for £6 and a 15ml sachet of Organic Rose Moisturiser all for just £10 and no extra charge for postage.

Ive been wanting to try a Neom candle for a while so I was really over the moon when I seen this nestling in the box - the smell is divine, its fragranced with white neroli, mimosa, lemon and natural fresh grass notes to "create the awakening of spring". Neom candles are made with 100% vegetable wax and pure aromatherapy oils so they burn cleanly. It really does smell just like spring in a jar and the website says " This lively blend of happy notes will make you smile, take the weight off your shoulders and sprinkle a little joy into your world"
 I know Im smiling !


Zoya is a brand I have known for a few years and they do a fantastic range of nail polish colours. Zoya is also free from formadehyde,toluene and Camphor and formulated to deliver the longest wear possible on natural nails. I received the gorgeous Avery which is described as a blonde, beige cream which I think delivers a perfect nude coloured look on the nails.


The next product is a brand that Im not familiar with and is from a company called Essential care. Im a huge fan of Dr Haushka Rose Day Cream but I think this little tube of Organic Avocado Replenshing Cream may become another favourite. This smells amazing and feels light on the skin,  the website describes it as " a sumptuous aromatherapeutic night or rich day cream with nature's finest contribution to smoothing out lines and promoting skin regeneration" It really feels like its giving your skin a little drink and my face was baby smooth after using it.



The last product is a sachet of the Essential Care Organic Rose Moisuriser , the website says this is "a luxurious, antioxidant light-textured day-cream" and is "naturally high in antioxidants of vitamins A & E ". This moisturiser was quickly absorbed and has a nice light texture to it and as it contains rose it smells beautiful.


Im glad Amarya included the Essential Care products in this months box as its probably not a brand I would have went out of my way to try however I will definately be giving one of these moisturisers a try when my rose day cream runs out.

Overall another amazing box from Amarya.

How was your beauty box this month?

With Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx


26 comments:

  1. I am sooo excited to get the Amarya box! I will be reviewing it for Amarya on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic xx :) Ive been over the moon with every box Ive gotten xx

      Delete
  2. All of these products sound amazing especially the neom candle and the organic avocado replenishing cream. Avocado always does the trick! :D

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog and for checking out my monthly movie picks! I'm not on bloglovin though. Sorry!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fab! I love the neom candles - they smell amazing and always relax me :)
    you have a lovely blog here!

    love,x
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you xx This is a first time for me with neom but Im loving it xx

      Delete
  4. Heya, I've just awarded you the cute blog award! :) http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice products here

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like an amazing box! Check out my Body Shop - Chocomaina giveaway!
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this month's box, everything is so nice! You got a lovely Zoya shade :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm definitely going to invest in one of these boxes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic box, really pleased x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nail colour is awesome!
    Love it.
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a great box! I had to unsubscribe a while ago, but wish I got this
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely box xx Ive been really happy with everything Ive purchased x

      Delete
  12. Oooooh the neom candle sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy I got this I've been wanting one for ages xx

      Delete