Tuesday 31 July 2012

Essie Diffusion

I love Essie - always have, always will. These days I have quite a collection of Essie colours but for me the formulation of some of the colours always felt, just a little bit streaky - I always blamed the brush !!
The Essie diffusion line which is available in Boots and Superdrug for £7.99 is a collection of 70 of their best selling nail polish shades which have a brand new formula and lovely big brush too - woo hoo. The only slightly annoying thing for me is that the labels are on the tops instead of the bottom but I dont suppose thats a biggy.

I purchased Meet Me At Sunset, Mint Candy Apple and Lovie Dovie and I have to say I am loving the new brush, the formulation is pretty great and the finish is fantastic.







Have you tried the new diffusion line yet?

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

10 comments:

  1. Essies an obsession of mine:) We dont have this line where I live..wish we did, would love to try the new formula & brush:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh its fab xxx Im sure you will get it sooner or later xxxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours, LOVE that minty colour!
    xx
    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all three shades, I don't have any Essie polishes but I am going to get some (one day!) :) x

    bluebutterfly80.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Essie polishes before and didn't realise you could get them in Superdrug!

    I really like the Mint Candy Apple shade - the colour is lovely and would be perfect for my holidays!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it gorgeous xx Keep your eyes peeled I may be getting rid of mine as Im not sure the colour is for me xxx

      Delete
  5. the pink one looks like it needs to be in my collection

    ReplyDelete