Tuesday 28 February 2012

Nail of the day

To say I have an obsession with nail polish would be an understatement. I think that having nicely manicured, painted nails can really complete your look.
 Continuing on my search for my "ultimate nude" today Im wearing the gorgeous Yummy Mummy from Butter London which can be purchased from their online store for £12.
Butter London nail lacquers are non-toxic and 3 free which means they dont contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP (phthalate) - great for those who may have reactions to nail polish.
Butter London describe Yummy Mummy as a medium nude beige - it also has a slight shimmer to it. I really love the way it looks on my nails, it is nice and natural looking without being too matte or too sparkly - I think I may have found my new favourite nude polish.
Two coats were enough to achieve this finish - the brush is a great size so it makes for easy application, it dried quickly to a nice shiny finish and I think this would look great on any skin tone.






What do you have on your nails today ?

With Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

19 comments:

  1. such a lovely nude shade!soooo great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great nail polish!!!! love the whole chanel collection - want them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab color !


    annadeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun xx Its so pretty, totally addicted to these nude colours xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colour, and looks great on your nails! I always wondered what these polishes were like as I don't know anyone who has tried them. I want one now! xx

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha xx This one is so pretty xx I have a few butter londons up for sale on my blog xx Just ones that I didnt think suited my skin tone xx You should check them out xx

      Delete
  5. im so in love with nude color these days aswell... gorgeous :)

    www.jadorepinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too xx Its my favourite colour xx Hated it when it first came out as well but now Im loving it xx

      Delete
  6. I love this colour. I actually did a post today on my nails :)
    http://francisdodson.blogspot.com/2012/02/tiny-beauty-haul-accent-nails.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check that out xx Its amazing colour xx Loving it xx

      Delete
  7. Just bought my first ever Butter London polishes got Disco Biscuit. Can't wait to try it. Love this colour too, may have to get this too!
    I'm wearing China Glazes For Audrey at the mo, done a NOTD on it on my blog, it's a really lovely colour, first time I've warn a green polish x Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wil check that out xx totally addicted to nail polish xx

      Delete