Saturday 24 November 2012

Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

The perfect partner for my Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation is this gorgeous synthetic optical blurring brush which helps me apply my foundation evenly and flawlessly.
Why spend money on a foundation brush ?? Well this brush will become your absolute best friend when you want to create a no foundation make up look, it will help buff and blend your makeup so you dont have streak marks or de-markation lines.  This brush has been developed especially for use with the Naked Skin foundation and helps smooth out your complexion. I love the finish I get when I use it and I do feel like it helps me create that flawless finish I have been trying to achieve. The brush is also fab to use with blushers and bronzers and would make a great addition to your makeup kit.

I purchased mine from HQhair.com for £18.50 with free P+P.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

2 comments:

  1. I have to say it looks like a lovely brush!

    Tia xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete