Friday, 29 June 2012

Shellac Wildfire

So for the last week Ive been wearing Shellac Wildfire on my nails. It has grown out quite a bit and its looking a little rough around the edges so I thought I would take this chance to swatch it before removal - my nails seem to have been growing really quickly just now so I wont get two weeks wear out of these. This is such a gorgeous pillar box red colour which great for nights out or if you want to make a statement with a bold colour.




Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

17 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour. I've tried Shellac Hollywood before and loved it, it's red but with a slight gold sheen in sunlight, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes xx Love hollywood too its beautiful xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard that Shellac is uber expensive. True? Not true? Love your blog.
    x em

    http://smudgedlinerandsplitends.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it can be - i think most salons charge around £25 and upwards xxx

      Delete
  3. Waw! Very beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a Julep Maven box giveaway! Click here to enter! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to update my followers: I have changed my blog URL to valleyfash.blogspot.com To update your subscription to my blog and continue to see my posts on your feed, simply go to my new URL, unfollow, refresh the page, and follow! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright and playful colour :D Thanks for sharing x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so gorgeous xx Love it for the summer xx

      Delete
  7. Hi! Love your blog,beautiful! Just found it today :) What do you think of follow each other?

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete