Monday 4 June 2012

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

One of my most favourite brand of glosses has to be Clarins - I have the Instant Light Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer and have now added the Nude Shimmer to my ever expanding makeup collection.
The Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector makes your lips look fuller and gives them a lovely natural shine as it contains light reflecting pigments. The product contains mango butter, Shea butter and vitamins A and E so its extremely moisturising and will help prevent peeling and flaking.


The lip gloss comes in a tube with a sponge applicator at the end for precision application, like any gloss it doesnt last long on the lips but to be honest it has the most gorgeous vanilla smell and tastes very sweet so it isnt much of a problem to re-apply it.

When applied it has a really subtle finish, it contains a slight nude shimmer.
Fantastic for giving your lips a gorgeous glossy finish - you wont be able to put this down !


Gorgeous product - Im off to buy the Apricot Version now - ha ha.
I bought mine from Escentual for £12.80.

Have you tried these yet?

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

17 comments:

  1. Haven't tried them yet, however they look really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clarins skin care, but I haven't tried any of their make-up yet. So many people are raving about these though, so they've got to be good. Maybe I should pick one up for myself come pay day. :D

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too xx You have to try the make up its really lovely xx

      Delete
  3. I love these! They make my lips super soft. They're especially nice in the winter.

    -Natasha

    http://www.clarinsbaybloor.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really great- I can't resist them when they taste nice too!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha xx Me neither xxx These are fab and they taste lovely xx

      Delete
  5. I've tried the pink one and i'm definitely going to get the apricot one as well :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I have nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award!
    Head over to my blog to check it out :)
    Pretty Little Lives - Laine Blogger Award

    Natasha Carly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing.. going to try this. Keep writing.

    http://beautytips-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I absolutely love it!! We have a lot of the same taste :) x

    ReplyDelete